Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fridays--Free Days...and a few fun things!

Well. Officially been landed in India for almost two weeks! The last two nights I have slept alllllll night, and feel great! So thankful to be finished with jet lag! Started school with the kids this week! It was interesting just starting to get into a sort of rhythm. We did school 4 days this week. And probably will continue to spend most of my week day mornings there!

In the past week, I've eaten so many different kinds of things and been to so so many places, I'm not sure I can even remember them all! I'm not a huge Indian food fan, but I like the blander varieties! I even managed to make chicken fried rice last night and my roommates ate it with me...no one (except maybe me) is sick yet :)

We went to this palace called the Leela Palace for breakfast on Sunday, and it was so, so good! I took some pictures! There are a lot of really great places to go in the city that are refreshing and pretty!

Leela Palace

breakfast--such a great treat! 

A few of my favorite things from the week...
-trying all the Indian food at the Franzens (SPICY!)
-my really great mattress
-going treasure hunting with Lauren and ending up getting my eyebrows threaded!
-breakfast at the Leela Palace
-ordering pizza
-getting my bed ordered--I just gave them a pic of a pottery barn bed, hopefully it turns out good!
-going shopping on Brigade
-hard rock cafe, bengaluru
-MATTEO (maybe the greatest coffee, I've ever had)
-Indian tea! The Franzen's helper makes it for me every day when I get arrive for school. A.MAZING!
with Hannah at Matteo--so so good! 

I'm sure there are more, but those were just a few of the highlights! I love strategy meetings and hanging out with my roommates! Can't believe this is my job!

No comments:

Post a Comment