Sunday, October 10, 2010

Schedule...

Surprisingly, I've felt pretty busy! It was so fast the first week I was here running around, they hadn't lived in our apartment very long, so we were still setting up house, as well as getting stuff for my room. I've had a mattress since day 4-ish. And I've been waiting for about 10 days for my bed. Should be here on Wednesday! I'll post pictures! Haven't done hardly any decorating...a girl who was here before, left me her bedding and I've been waiting on my bed and nightstand to come before I get anything else. I have a table as a make-shift desk. Not sure what else I should get...just doesn't seem worth it! I have a few pictures I brought that I'd like to put in frames (I didn't bring any) other than that...I think I'm good!

I've been getting up around 8 and get to the Franzen's around 10 to start school. We do school for a couple of hours and then walk somewhere local for lunch. We can all eat lunch for about $2 (total! CRAZY). But we like to go find college students at their lunch time...so it's good for us to go to places close to campus! Usually steamed momo's and chicken fried rice :)

School ends around 1:30 or 2. Then depending on errands or people to meet up with, afternoons can be different. I have watched all the Johnson kids with Bethany and Tashi, and that's been fun. Meeting girls has proved more difficult than guys, but we're working on it! Freda, Hannah and I usually get together most afternoons to worship, etc.

Nights are always different. Tuesday nights are team times, and then we have one other night where we get together and try to pull in national partner's. And then Sunday afternoon we have started a hanging out with all the single people who are in Bangalore. And then, Sunday night we will have people over for dinner at the Franzen's after they play soccer.

That seems a little unorganized--probably because it is :) No day in India is ever the same!

School with Bethany and Tashi




No comments:

Post a Comment